Sunday, December 11, 2005

I did it, I did it.....

...oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Finished the exercise challenge, that is, wrapping it up last night with the pilates abs workout at 11:00.

The rest of that song is also appropriate: "no eating here tonight, no, no, no eating here tonight. You on a diet." I ate way too much yesterday--a slice of pizza for lunch, then that sort of mindless eating that happens at parties where easily-consumed food is just sitting out and you munch on it because what else is there to do? I had a beer, a bunch of goldfish crackers and skittles, more of the tootsie roll mix, cake and ice cream. Then dinner was eggs and toast, followed by more cake. I need a muzzle.

I saw a low of 141.8 this week, although this morning I was 142.8. I'm just hoping to keep it below 143 for Tuesday so I can officially say that I've lost 15 pounds.

No comments: