Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Stupid Karaoke

Not that that has anything to do with my blog entry, but I was just reading Amy's post and getting all annoyed again. Pretty much ANYONE else could have won other than that stupid girl and I would have just been disappointed. Now I'm pissed. grrrr....what do they know anyway?!

Amy, I did post a weigh-in for last week. Only it was just this Monday when I finally posted it. Last week I was 145.6. sheesh--and you blame me for not reading the blog! I may not post, but at least I read what other people post!

This whole past week I've been bouncing around the low 144s. And, lo and behold, yesterday I got on the scale and it read 145.2 . HUH?! Still down from the week before (barely) but not as low as I have been all week. Though I knew that would happen--considering how poorly I ate all weekend.

This week I know is not going to be much better. It's that final crunch time before the concert and I have a nervous eating problem, plus all the kids are bring in junk food. Normally I'd be able to resist (and have been doing pretty well so far) but I'm starting to feel the stress, which makes me less inclined to say no to yummy brownies or cookies or candies. Plus we have our faculty Christmas party on Friday, which is full of badness. In the food department, that is. No alcohol to be found there. What kind of party is that?!

No comments: