Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm a bum

I didn't exercise at all yesterday. I put my gym clothes in a bag when I took Mary to Brownies, and I was going to go to JoAnn's and the gym right after dropping her off, but then Daniel called and said he was on his way home (early day!) so I went home instead of doing anything useful. I did eventually get to the grocery store last night, so now I have almonds and string cheese to snack on again, but I also have orange creamsicles to snack on again, and beer, so that wasn't so good.

I was sore yesterday from the treadmill the day before, but not sore enough to skip exercise. I just skipped it because I felt like being lazy. For shame!

When I got home from picking Mary up after Brownies, Daniel said he was taking care of dinner -- that means pizza, even though we had a week's worth of good leftovers in the fridge! But did I complain? No, I ate two slices and drank a beer, and I didn't turn down the orange creamsicle he brought me later! My husband is a bad influence! Other than the bad ending of the day, I wasn't so bad all day -- I had my usual breakfast, and lunch of yogurt and honeybread (at least it's whole grain!), and I snacked on raisins during the afternoon. Oh, I did eat one of those little packages of gummy bears, but those aren't so bad, either.

After my horrid day yesterday I was 150.0 this morning. My lowest weight in about a decade. Go figure!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on hitting 150!!! That's awesome! I still have a couple of pounds to go before I hit my pre-pregnancy weight of 140, then I'd like to keep going till I get to the range I was when we got married (low 130's). Even though I get frustrated over the days my weight goes up, I'm doing well enough at this that I'm beginning to think that the 130s are a possibility. I don't know that I'll ever be a size 10 again, though--even with losing 15 pounds, I'm still solidly a size 12. I think my pelvic bones are just too broad for a 10 now.