Friday, December 09, 2005

One more day

Until I meet this exercise challenge, that is. I can't wait! Yesterday after posting I did random exercise for about a half an hour--a few minutes of jumping rope, the upper body free weights workout, 100 situps (various versions), 50 leg lifts (again, various versions), 24 pushups (ugh). Then I ate some Tootsie Rolls. I was dreading getting on the scale today, but remarkably my weight was down to 142.2! Doubt that'll last at the rate I'm going.

This morning I had coffee, two Tootsie Rolls (I filled the pinata last night, so there are leftovers), and a handful of goldfish for breakfast. Healthy, huh? Then to kill two birds with one stone, I walked two miles to the post office and back (one mile each way, that is). Uphill in the snow! Only one way, though--our geography doesn't work right to make it uphill both ways. I may do some toning exercise later, but I'm counting that as my offical exercise for the day.

No comments: