Friday, December 16, 2005

Too ashamed to post

I have consumed about 10,000 calories today. I have eaten: 2 el cheapo chocolate chip cookies from the CDW tin at work, cheerios with milk, dr pepper, mountain dew, an italian cold cut sub, a Lindt dark chocolate bar, 5 pounds of cheese, 2 pounds of chocolate, apples, 4 loaves of bread, 2 tin cans, a banana peel, 12 nails, a glass of wine...oh, and a salad. I met my Planning office firends for our annual Melting Pot Christmas meal after work. Between the four of us, we had 2 pots of cheese, salads and 1 pot of chocolate. We skipped the meat course because we all felt it was just a formality.

Ugh. I don't even want to see what I weigh after all that. Maybe I'll be like you guys and lose 2 pounds...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good thing you had that salad! That cancels out all the other calories, of course. It's like having a diet soda with a double-quarter-pounder cheeseburger. I'm so jealous that you went to the Melting Pot -- we don't have those in Blacksburg, and that used to be our favorite restuarant in Atlanta!