Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wednesday

I went to Amy's gym and met with the professional gym teacher. I have to say I liked the place--LOTS of machines and not very busy, but it is a bit expensive. I'll have to ponder the cost/benefit of it. It was nice too because no one I saw was really svelte; they were all just normal people working out. There was only one chick in skimpy clothes in the whole place. The gym teacher was nice too, although she wasn't the greatest listener. Amy kept trying to ask her a question but the girl never let her finish a sentence and kept answering questions Amy didn't ask.

Food yesterday: chocolate cake donut for breakfast (thanks to my boss), vegetable soup and a rosemary breadstick for lunch, 8 (BLAH!) Christmas cookies, and spaghetti for dinner. We tried the new organic Ragu sauce in a jar, and I have to say it was really tasty and it wasn't high in fat OR sodium.

So today I have to see if I am going to drag Amy back to her gym to use the trial pass I got yesterday or if I am going to be lazy. I don't know how I'll feel after lunch b/c today is my section luncheon at Macaroni Grill. I can't believe my boss is still doing it this year--our group has doubled and he pays for this out of his own pocket (doesn't expense it to JMT) so this year he is buying 25 people drinks, salads, meals and desserts.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats Julie!! This was the 400th post on our blog!!! WOW!