Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm such an idiot!

First of all, I didn't get to the gym yesterday because my lunch meeting ran late so I didn't have time to get there before my later meeting. So I left my gym bag at the office so I could get to the gym today. I just now got myself together to go--coat on, keyboard locked, iPod charged, etc.--and realized when I picked up my bag that it didn't have my gym shoes in it! Apparently when I last went to the gym, I wore my running shoes back to the office and kept my heels in the bag, and there they still are. Sheesh. So, like last night, I'll just have to do something at home. I ended up doing a pilates DVD last night.

Food hasn't been so bad. I'm still doing small portions. Yesterday was a tiny bowl of some kind of cheese soup and a chicken ceasar salad for lunch--only about a cup of greens, three tiny slices of chicken, two croutons, and a drizzle of dressing--fruit and pretzles for snack, black beans and rice with fresh salsa for dinner. I licked the bowl after making brownies (yum) and ate part of a slice of leftover birthday cake. But by yesterday it was gross so I threw most of it out.

Today I had a nutrigrain bar for breakfast, pretzles, half a pear, and a cup of yogurt for lunch, and so far that's it. I'm getting hungry, though, and I think all I have is more fruit. I never want fruit when it's cold, but I guess if I'm not even really exercising, I should suck it up and eat the fruit. Or maybe troll the halls for some holiday goodies. That sounds like a good idea.

My weight is still not back up to my pre-illness weight. I was 139.8 this morning. I wonder how long the effects of that will last? Permanently? That would be nice!

No comments: