Monday, December 19, 2005

Jingle Bell-y???

I'd make one heck of a Mrs Claus I think...

Food has been not so good. Saturday we ate at a diner in York for breakfast/lunch and I had some steak thing that I thought was a sandwich but turned out not to be. Dinner was pancakes and about 400 pb hershey's kisses.

Sunday was a chicken sandwich for breakfast/lunch with potato chips and then about 25 cookies. I had no one to taste test, so I "had" to do it myself with each batch I made. Dinner was sirloin tips over egg noodles with broccoli that I forced myself to choke down.

Today has been yogurt and a banana, a small salad and HC pizza. Dinner will be leftovers.

Amy--If I happen to lose anything before 1/1, it counts, but I really am skeptical given the way things are going right now so it'll work out fine, I'm sure. I'm going to attempt to fend off total deliquency between now and then beginning of next year.

I don't have the egg nog issue...the mere idea of alcohol mixed with milk/eggs is yucky to me. I don't like any drinks that do that, except maybe a mudslide, but it has to be nearly frozen. My evil this time of year is cookies. I am pretty sure Cookie Monster and I are distantly related.

Exercise has been nonexistant, althouogh I am pretty sure I walked about 3 miles yesterday between the oven, counter and kitchen table. I was on my feet for about 5 hours baking. It's touch to do anything else when everything is broken into 9-11 minute intervals.

No comments: