Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Going Down...

162.1 this morning...it sure helps you lose weight when you don't feel like eating. I'm not sure why I am like that right now, but I am certain it will counterbalance itself at some point and I will eat anything I can find. I haven't been feeling well, but I haven't been actually sick either. I can't really explain it. I feel fine all day--but I lack any appetite--and then once I am home my stomach just aches, but not in an upset way but in a muscular sort of way. It is weird. If it does it tonight I am going to the doctor tomorrow. This has been happening since Sunday night.

Yesterday I had a banana, cottage cheese and pears, a tony's frozen pizza for lunch, shredded wheat and toast for dinner. I snacked on that darn cocoa chex mix before bed.

I did NOT exercise last night either. I came home and cleaned. Then I finished up the first round of my Christmas cards and addressed them.

So far today I have had a banana and water.

No comments: