Tuesday, December 13, 2005

163.4

My "social life" has gotten in the way of me posting more regularly for the past week. I haven't exercied and I've eaten garbage daily. I think I may be part billy goat...

I want to get back on track with exercising. I need to find my motivation again. Maybe it is hiding under the bath mat with that extra weight after a shower. I'll have to check when I get home.

Yesterday I ate yogurt with granola for breakfast, a bite of a too-green banana (blech!!!), Baja Fresh shrimp fajitas for lunch (I did suck down all the guacamole, but left nearly all the rice), 3 freebie rock cookies sent to JMT by one of our vendors, a two bite brownie and a chocolate chip cookie for dinner at Let's Dish, and then cheese and crackers at 9 pm once I finally got home from all the running around. There were far too many treats on the menu yesterday.

Today I am planning to be better--So far I've had tea sweetened with honey instead of fake sugar, and I have a yogurt sitting here. Lunch is going to be Healthy Choice french bread pizza, and dinner will be spinach ravioli. I have another banana and some grapes in my lunch bag too. I really need to get a nice insulated lunch bag. I carry a mini tote from LL Bean as my lunch box right now. I like to bring the HC meals for lunch--they make me feel like I am eating a lot even though it only adds up to between 200 and 300 calories. Plus they were on sale for 5/$10 this week. $2 a day for lunch is a pretty good deal.

Ok. That's all for me for now.

No comments: