Tuesday, December 27, 2005

So it IS possible

Yippee Sarah! Good for you! You will be at 118 by cruise time at the rate you are going!! I dug out all of my existing bathing suits - but only 2 of them were 12s and one of them was a bikini. I have several 14s - which could possibly fit me by cruise time if I get my butt back in gear. The other two I have are fat bathing suits - which were a little too big even for ME when I bought them this past summer. LL Bean has some cute tanks on sale for $12.98. You should check them out.

I was 206.8 this morning. This was a BIG improvement because on Christmas I was up to 210.6!! ACK! What WAS the point of the past three months??? I was 208.6 last night and - thank goodness - down again this morning. So - I will have to keep working on the downward trend again.

I have also been a big pig for the past few days (weeks). BUT - I was thinking about Christmas. I only really was a minor pig. I had two pieces of coffee cake - spread out over the day - three Christmas cookies, and two pieces of cashew brittle - and some candy, I didn't track closely. Katie and I had grilled cheese sandwiches and veggies for lunch and then I ate moderately at dinner. So while, yes I was a pig, I wasn't as bad as I have been in the past. Yesterday I ate mostly junk - and a whole bunch of nuts - which I had to crack to get to, so does that count as exercise?

Julie and I just met at the gym. We did about 17 minutes on the treadmill, 10-11 minutes on the bikes, and 2 minutes on the weird cross trainy thing. I had my heart rate up the whole time and was sweating nicely. I am going back tomorrow to meet with a trainer and work out a workout routine. Julie discovered that the pass card the woman she met with gave her is good until the end of January - so hopefully she and I can meet up again. It was fun having someone there who was about at my level and I could chat with. The 30 minutes went MUCH faster than it normally does. I think I burned about 150 calories - which cancells out the Christmas cookie I just finished eating. 8-) I have to plan something healthy for dinner - and go grocery shopping. We have NO food currently.

No comments: