Friday, February 09, 2007

Yay, me!

I know I already posted once today -- but I wanted to brag about my jogging at the gym today. I did 10 minutes on the bike to warm up, and then I decided I would aim for just over two miles. By two laps into it I knew things were going well, and at two miles my time was 18:06 -- that's a minute less than last time! I ran 21 laps total (9 laps per mile, so 2 1/3 miles) and I finished at 21:01, so my last three laps were even faster than the others. I could probably have run the full 5k but I wasn't psyched up for it. I'm just pleased about the time.

My eating today was not so good, though -- I went back to the almond jar about six times, and I ate pretzels almost with abandon. I finally ate a banana at one point to get rid of the genuine hunger, and it succeeded, but I still had the munchies and didn't quite quit on food. Phooey. Tomorrow will be better, I hope!

No comments: