Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dropping in

This is the first time all day I've had a chance to get on the blog -- busy day. You'd think being home all the time I'd have more free time! Ha. Anyway, my weight today was the same as yesterday, which was good because yesterday I didn't eat well and didn't exercise. On the other hand, we have almost no junk food in the house, so not eating well meant an extra serving of goldfish crackers, and not much else.

Today I didn't manage to get to the gym; we didn't have a time reserved for childcare, so Daniel and I would have had to switch off. But he had meetings all afternoon, then a reception, which he ditched so he could go to the gym, and then (at my encouragement) he went to a running store to get properly fitted for shoes so he can get rid of his shin splints. So he didn't get home until a late-ish dinner time. So we ate, and then while he was putting the kids to bed I did a 30 minute walk/jog routine -- it's a pretty good workout for a tape, and way better than nothing. I didn't want to go to the gym that late because the Duke-UNC game was tonight.

I didn't exercise yesterday. It's just so cold that it's hard to get enthused. So tomorrow I must exercise or I miss my goal!

No comments: