Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Off a day again

I am goofed up this week again. I had off Monday so now every day is shifted. I was 149 yesterday and today. I haven't been exercising because I've been sick, but I am going to go tonight. Not sure if I can run yet; I am still coughing pretty good, but I should be able to do a long, steady walk. We'll see. I don't want to injure a lung or something.

The IHOP pancake experience was fun last night. Thanks to Amy & Katie for allowing me to tag along. I really enjoyed it. Food yesterday was atrocious. I'm not even Catholic and I am considering giving up something for Lent...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Lots of non-Catholics do the lenten thing... It it kind of a neat test of your will power sometimes. I have been considering doing Ramidan - nothing passes your lips from sunrise to sunset for - how long? - a month? 45 days? A while anyway. Luckily I am up before sun and it usually sets before I get home - but it could be neat.