Saturday, February 03, 2007

Staying strong

I had to fight temptation pretty hard last night (my normal Friday night routine involves watching a movie after the kids are in bed and snacking on cookies or popcorn) but I managed to get through another day with exercise and without snacking.

Today I'll probably get no exercise unless I really feel like doing a pilates video after I get the kids (three tonight--we're watching Lex) to bed. But I've been remarkably good for food--I slept late, actually remembered to weight myself (136.6 this morning--yay!), only had coffee for breakfast, then had breakfast for lunch (two boiled eggs, one piece of toast, a pear and a clementine) then nothing until dinner. We ordered pizza, which ain't great, but I had one and a half pieces so my total calories so far today is just under 1100. Pizza has a lot of calories--324 per slice for Dominos pepperoni. Maybe I will make myself exercise later! Except for the tomato sauce I haven't had any veggies, and I probably won't--somehow a big salad as a Saturday night treat doesn't sound tempting. Maybe a beer. Hops are a vegetable, right?

No comments: