Monday, February 05, 2007

Pretty good weekend

At least as far as my diet goes. I *did* end up exercising on Saturday after all--I did the pilates upper body workout and my arms still hurt. During the week I did the abs workout and lower body workout and neither one of those led to sore muscles, I guess because the running I do at least uses those muscles. I would have thought that carrying around a 45 pound kid and lugging laundry baskets up and down two sets of stairs would work my arm muscles fairly well, but apparently not. So I get my $2 for Saturday, but then lose $1 for Sunday when I didn't exercise and I had hot chocolate and popcorn in the evening. My daytime food was nearly identical to Saturday, except it was veggie lasagna for dinner instead of pizza. And on both Sunday morning and today my weight was 136.6--I think this is the first weekend in almost a year that my weight hasn't gone up! I'm hoping it'll drop a bit more before tomorrow's official weigh-in, which would be my normal pattern--up on Monday, down on Tuesday. If I can convince myself to venture out across campus this afternoon I'll go to the gym. Why on earth did I wear a skirt today?

No comments: