Thursday, February 08, 2007

Not official but.....

.....this morning my weight was 134.4! I find it hard to believe that I'm actually down 1.5 pounds in two days, so I'm sure this is just a fluke but it's hard to know since I forgot to weigh myself yesterday. Sure was nice to be below 135 again, though.

For yesterday I get points for exercise (spotty, but still exercise--shoveling snow, such as it was, walking the dog for 27 minutes, and some upper body exercises with free weights later) but not for food. I ended up snacking on some potato chips while cooking dinner, a few chocolate chips after dinner, then hot chocolate with marshmallows late in the evening while waiting for Connor to go to sleep (he finally fell asleep at 1:00 a.m.!). By then I figured I wasn't going to get my points for good food so I stopped pretending. And my meals were weird too--the eggs, fruit and toast for breakfast, no morning snack, cheese and pretzles for lunch, an apple for afternoon snack (which was supposed to be part of lunch), ravioli for dinner but no veggies, then all the junky snacks throughout the evening.

No comments: