Friday, February 09, 2007

Back up today

No surprise--I said yesterday was a fluke! Today I was at 135.4, which is about what I'd expect given my food and exercise so far this week.

The real question is whether or not I'll make it to the gym today. I haven't had a real gym trip all week--Monday was interrupted by the fire alarm, Wednesday was interrupted by the snow, and today I'm leaving early for the scrapbook weekend so I don't know if I can sneak to the gym before then or not. I probably will. Or at least I want to. Last night I didn't do pilates but instead watched an episode of Arrested Development (thanks Emily!) while working out with hand weights and re-creating as much of the pilates abs work out that I could remember. So I got 22 minutes of exercise, and avoided snacking again.

Amy and I have packed a whole bunch of healthy food for the weekend--lots of fruit and nuts and some hummus and I forget what else. We're not going to be completely good, though--we've promised ourselves 1500 calories in breakfast food alone! That and lots of sitting around all day and I'll be lucky to stay at 135.4 for next Tuesday.

No comments: