Tuesday, February 13, 2007

136.2 today

I don't think that counts as a drop from yesterday OR last week! I'm never eating a bacon cheeseburger, beer, and a milkshake again. Until the next time. They were gooooood!

Back to the grindstone, then. I made it to the gym late yesterday but the treadmill, for some reason, was much easier than it normally is. I can really tell when I'm well rested, or stressed, or otherwise not up to par by how difficult or easy the same workout on the same machine at the same time of day is. I also didn't have any difficulty keeping to my healthy low-calorie diet yesterday. Too bad neither of those things helped me drop any weight in 24 hours!

This is going to be another crazy week. Apparently I'm personally responsible for feeding second graders for a good portion of the week. I was asked to provide cookies for the Valentine's Day party tomorrow, Thursday is our day to bring snack to Brownies (and it's a Bring a Friend meeting, so we have twice the number of girls than we usually do) and on Sunday we're finally having Claire's birthday party. With any luck, though, all of this stuff I'm making will get eaten at the appropriate event and won't be hanging around tempting me.

No comments: