Friday, February 16, 2007

How cool is this?

My people at work just had my birthday for me... I didn't really expect it since my birthday isn't until Sunday. I mean it never crossed my mind!! Normally we are really behind on celebrating birthdays.

Anyway - Sarah - remember when I said that Security was calling me? It was to tell me there was a package - which always happens for me - usually ADP stuff. So - I said OK, but didn't go. THEN - they called again! When I was on the phone with mom. FINALLY - Suzanne said - Amy, would you just go get the package the guard keep calling about. I said - It is just a stupid package - it is not important! She said it is TOO important. They were - of course - flowers. So when I walked back they were all laughing at me - and asked if I was always so stubborn! They got me a yummy Wegman's fruit tart and sushi! It was SO neat!!!

No comments: