Friday, February 16, 2007

Stuff

I couldn't think of a title for this post. I don't usually have a problem...

Anyway - I never reported my weight this week since Tuesday. I have been hovering between 215.2 and 215.4 ALL WEEK. Today I was 215.2. I take this as a good thing because I really have been just awful all week.

Last night I did have fish and steamed vegetables - at Bonefish. So it was Mahi-Mahi with spinach and lump crab meat and a yummy sauce that I am SURE was not low calorie... We did not eat the bread - or dessert (we never do even though it is VERY good there!). We did have two drinks (Pomegranate Martini and a Mojito for me - I think Katie just had two of the martinis - they are VERY good but a tad too sweet for me...) There was no brown rice - there was spaghetti squash as the "garnish." Apparently I was the only one who LIKED the beet/sauerkraut side. Go figure. I ordered a salad because I LOVE their house salads, but I got it to go since I wasn't in the MOOD for a salad. So that is my lunch today along with a slice of whole grain bread. I had a little leftover fish - but I ate that around 10:30pm.

When I got home last night I started cleaning my scrapbook area in my bedroom. I gave Kristy my HUGE Generations rolly tote. I wasn't using it - so it really just was 8 square feet of my world wasted. She was THRILLED with it. Then this morning I got going again on cleaning and found my missing colored Cutterpedes and a few other handy thing. I also threw away a paint bucket (cute marketing tool - but useless in and of itself) a Fischer's Popcorn bucket, an envelope box, ALL of my dimesional Stampin Up swap items from a few years ago (all fallen apart, faded, or just VERY dusty), two old SU day timers and a bunch of assorted papers and junk. All of this was taking up a surprising amount of room on my floor. I then brought in to Kristy TODAY a purple and black Crop in Style tool case. I bought this shortly before the scrapbook store closed, thinking that it may come in handy - but even at the time wondering why I was spending money on it. I used a 40% off coupon - so I didn't spend THAT much money on it. Anyway - Kristy was excited by it... so I count that as putting it to good use. I am eager to keep working on this. I would LOVE to get my stuff more organized - maybe this is what I am supposed to do before I leave my 30s and enter my 40s - get myself organized.

No comments: