Monday, February 19, 2007

Ick!

I still feel crappy today. I should have called out sick - but I didn't want to waste my leave time - just in case we DO go to Italy next week.

Yesterday my weight was 213.2. Today I was 214.8. Either one is down from my average last week of 215.2.

I did nothing yesterday. I took a bath first thing in the morning and another one last thing last night - and I took a shower somewhere in between. I was clean - but still crampy and gassy achy and tired. I ate a piece of toast around 2:30 and I didnt' feel any worse for it - so Katie and I went out for sushi as planned last night. I was really mouring the loss of my IHOP breakfast - but we will do that tomorrow night - so it is OK. We stuck with the mild sushis last night and Miso soup - which is as good a comfort food as any. Katie and I then came home and watched Chocolat (gift from Katie along with two quarts of Coldstone icecream - YUM!) . I did have a little bit of the Coffee Lovers icecream just at bedtime - which was probably not the best choice of foods, but again, didn't make me feel any worse - and it did taste yummy! Katie also went and got us Starbucks coffee (while I was in the FIRST bath of the day) but it was too much at that point. I put it in the refridgerator to have today. So this morning I heated it up and put it in my travel mug and brought it to work with me. Just as I was getting out of the car the top came off of my mug and the whole coffee ended up all over me and my car. I almost started crying at that point. 40 just is NO FUN!

I didn't get any exercise this weekend - except for cleaning. I worked on cleaning up my scrapbook stuff on Saturday. It doesn't look like I made any progress - but I really have.

Today I just ate applesauce with a little bit of cinnamon. I packed my lunch last night when I was feeling a little better - but this morning I am feeling rough again. So - nothing I brought with me seems that appealing. Now - I found out that my whole team is down the road at a big recruiting open house. So I am stuck here, holding down the fort. So, if I am going to eat it will have to be what I have with me.

No comments: