Thursday, February 15, 2007

133.4 this morning!!

Let's hear it for natural bulimia!! Nearly three pounds down in two days!

Ugh. I'm still feeling headachy from dehydration and not really hungry at all, but at least I no longer feel completely wiped out and queasy. I'm hoping that while I'm at work Brian will let the kids eat all of the Valentine's Day cookies in the house so they won't be around tempting me tonight. They weren't tempting in the least yesterday! I have another tin of them going stale waiting for school to reopen--Claire was very disappointed that school was closed today (and she didn't even wear her pajamas inside out and backwards!)--no Valentine's party and no Brownies (bring a friend day--she actually had a friend to bring! But I'm relieved because we never got around to getting or making a snack for the meeting so Brian was going to have to run out today to take care of that).

No comments: