Monday, February 26, 2007

Boursin on my butt!

So after overindulging at the party on Saturday, I resolved to be much better on Sunday. That lasted about two hours. I had a nice, healthy, high fiber breakfast and then two hours later I pulled out the leftover boursin cheese and over the course of the day Brian and I ate the whole darn thing! That's nothing but solid fat, smeared on carbs. Really yummy. Late in the afternoon we also broke into the leftover beer (which I had helpfully left in the car so it would be nicely chilled) and drank a few of them, then around 10 p.m. I realized I hadn't had an actual meal since breakfast, so I heated up a pot pie and ate the whole thing.

This, on top of my complete lack of exercise all week (I went to the gym on Monday, had lunch meetings on Wednesday and Friday instead of going to the gym, and ran errands on Tuesday and Thursday for the party, and did nothing at home in the way of exercise because it was a completely insane week--Connor sick and not sleeping, Claire's first reconciliation Tuesday night, project for Brownies Wednesday night, project for school Thursday night, party prep Friday night) has led to my weight going back up--I was 136.2 this morning, and my usual Tuesday drop doesn't seem to happen anymore so I can't count on that!

I have to send one more email before I'm allowed to go to the gym today. I hope I can actually run after a week away!

No comments: