Tuesday, February 13, 2007

144.0

I could even post 143.5, because twenty seconds later that's what the scale showed, but the reality is probably somewhere in between. And that's a half pound down from last week so it gives me a little more leeway for next week -- i.e., a better chance of seeing a drop despite the cookies.

Today I won't be able to get to the gym so I'm going to exercise at home. Right now I'm working my way through a bottle of water as quickly as possible because I just ate lunch and it included several bites of macaroni and cheese, which left a salty-greasy taste in my mouth, so I really want something sweet to balance it out, and the cookies are calling my name. I can't cheat and use advance credits today because when I have at home exercise days there's no guarantee I'll follow through. And yesterday -- who was I kidding? Of COURSE I used all my GSCs! But I never finished the bottle of water so that was only five for the day. Hmph.

No comments: