Thursday, February 08, 2007

All Pizza all the time

I remember a while back where we all seemed to be on the all pizza diet - and were losing weight. That is working for me again. Sort of. I was down to 213.8 today (from 215 yesterday). I only ate my toast for breakfast and then the veggie pizza for dinner. THEN last night late I got extremely munchie (I don't know if that was because of my non-eating most of the day or because I ALWAYS get hungry at night). I had a serving of Terrachips (Katie and I discovered that terrachips aren't hideous as far as junk food goes. They are comparatively low in fat and calories - but higher in fiber... and 1 ounce is enough to do in a craving for chips.) then a protein bar and THEN a slimfast breakfast bar (which actually has no redeeming nutrional value - except maybe fiber - I didn't check the fiber). Then I went to bed. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night hungry either. Part of the YOU diet is that you aren't supposed to eat within 3 hours of going to bed. That is 9pm for me. That is fine - but EVERY time I force myself not to eat that late (which is every night - because THAT is when I get hungry) I wake up between 1 and 3 am STARVING. Hummmm. Maybe I should just plan in a healthy snack at 10:30pm and be done with it. Most diets assume you eat on a schedule of: 7am, 10am; noon, 2pm, 6pm and 8:30. I actually eat more like: 8:30am, noon, 2:30pm, 5pm, 8pm and 10:30pm. It is 1:17 right now and I haven't even thought about lunch. I never eat lunch before 2pm!!

No comments: