Tuesday, February 13, 2007

215 even

Weigh in day... At least I am down from yesterday. You know, I am again at the point where I am thinking that I have been doing this for a year and a half now (at least with you all...) and I am no better off. I am almost EXACTLY the same as I was when I started. It is discouraging.

Of course, I do it to my self... Like last night... Katie was sick, so I had a banana, pistachio nuts and Terra Chips for dinner. Then I took a long bath and read instead of walking. I am lazy. But - I guess it COULD have been worse... I COULD have had a cake, ice cream and/or cookies for dinner - and not even have THOUGHT about exercise. So - small favors I guess.

I am still SO SLEEPY. I can't imagine why (other than cold weather, blowing heat from my space heater, and a gloomy, dreary sky - I wish MY work would let me go home 3 hours early!!!)

No comments: