Friday, February 23, 2007

I keep doing this!

I will sign in to post and then get distracted - or the computer guys will show up wanting to fix my computer, so I quickly get off the internet and then I lose everything I have written.

I was 213.6 this monring. I didn't exercise last night - and I ate ice cream. A LOT of ice cream (as I reported earlier). SO - this means, my key to losing weigt is to eat a lot of ice cream and don't exercise.

I cleaned my room more last night. I am really feeling like all I am doing is packing in the stuff up there so I can make more room for the stuff downstairs. (Well, actually that IS what I am doing...) So, basically, my house will no longer look like a scrapbook store threw up in it - it will now be my bed room is a constipated scrapbook store. Sigh.

I remember the other thing I wanted to say last night... I was laughing at myself at the grocery store on Wednesday. I decided that I wanted to get a special treat for Katie and me. So, I picked up two of the cottage doubles (cottage cheese with fruit). What made me laugh was two seconds later I was walking by the bakery cinnamon buns thinking "When did a special treat at the grocery store go from being a bakery item to being cottage cheese and fruit?" So, I guess, mission accomplished! I have completely changed my views on eating!! I have been thinking that for a while now. One of my favorite things to eat is dried fruit and nuts (all unsalted). That to me has become almost better than candy. Candy tastes too sweet to me now. (But, I will still eat it!!!)

No comments: