Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Two posts in one day!

I got my Lands' End spring catalog (this week's version) and it announced on the front something about more fits and more sizes, so out of curiosity I measured myself and circled where I fall on their size charts. I love those charts. Best bit of fiction since my Social Security statement.

Anyway, according to them, my bust (no surprise), hips and rise (surprise) are a size 8, my waist is a size 10, and my arms are a size 16 Tall! Isn't that great? Did I need any more proof that I have ape arms? And why is it that if most of my measurements are for size 8 I actually wear a size 10? I remember that from getting my wedding dress too--the sample in the store was a size 10 and it fit perfectly, but when ordering it all my measurements were in line with their size 8. I blame it on my short waist.

No comments: