Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Holding steady

I actually got on the blog this morning before any one posted - and didn't post myself b/c I promptly got distracted...

I was 215 again today. Frustrating considering how much I didn't eat this weekend - but not bad considering this would normally be the day I would see my weight go up from my period. Of course - next weigh in day I am on my way to Italy and after that all bets are off.

I have still been feeling very crampy - but today I have made up for the not hungry at all feeling by being STARVING! I am eagerly looking forward to IHOP tonight. In fact, Julie has been corrupted by my obssession with pancakes and is joining Katie and me for our Mardi Gras celebration.

I haven't exercised at all, in just about forever - well, more than a week at least. I didn't work out AT ALL last week.

I have been debating what to do for Lent this year. Italy kind of hoses up all my intended plans. I want to give up sweets - but - duh! Italy! So - I was thinking about going meatless - but, again! Italy! I gave up smoking already - so I can't do that again. I want to fast on Wednesdays and Fridays (by fasting I mean following the "near starvation menu") but again - I don't want to do that while I am in Italy. Maybe I WILL do all of the above EXCEPT while I am in Italy - which would be three fairly substantial lenten resolutions (four if you count the smoking thing) for two weeks less than a full lent period. What do you think?

No comments: