Friday, February 02, 2007

I almost gave into temptation yesterday

At 10:00 in the evening I hadn't yet earned my $1 for exercising and I was seriously considering giving up the $1 for not snacking--the potato chips were looking really good. But then I thought of how embarassing it would be to not even last three days in my quest for better behavior, so I did a pilates abs workout and made some decaf coffee with splenda (bleah--I'd probably be better off with no sweetener at all) so today I have another $2 in my iTunes fund.

My weight this morning was 137 even. I hope that's accurate. Yesterday when I first weighed myself the scale read 136.2, but then I reweighed myself multiple times and got 137.4 each time. So I've lost a pound in three days by actually sticking to the plan that I know works for me, and I'm very grateful that I know exactly what works for me to lose weight, but I just wish it involved more food!

No comments: