Monday, February 26, 2007

Pancakes on my butt

Sigh. So much for the lower weights. Today I was 213.8 before my shower and then UP to 214 after. Usually I go down during my shower. It was IHOPs fault.

Katie and I braved the "winter-y mix" to meet Mom and Dad and Emily's crew at IHOP after noon mass yesterday. I had the International Passport with swedish crepes. This was the first real test of my no meat Lenten resolution. I had hash browns instead of bacon and sausage. I really wanted the bacon! I ate every bite.

I had a small slice of my birthday cake at some point during the day - and I think that was it. I don't remember anything else. OH! Yeah - two of the little raspberry chip brownies. So - basically NOTHING buy junk yesterday. But I did shovel twice - which meant that there was just ice on my sidewalks this morning - instead of ice AND snow. I would have been better off with the snow too... Sigh.

No comments: