Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Crazy day

This was supposed to be the first Wednesday when I went to work an hour early and left an hour early so that Brian could get to work four hours early to work on some new project, but instead the college didn't open until 11:00, so I only had five hours at work, and then to confuse things further my department had planned today and tomorrow as clean-up days to go through all of the files and archive or trash whatever we could in advance of an office move. So with all of this going on, I didn't get to the gym, I didn't weigh myself in the morning (up at 5:00 when I got the phone call from work, then up at 7:30 for the day when Brian announced that breakfast was ready, but didn't get dressed until 9:30), and I didn't eat my usual stuff. Brian made scrambled eggs, toast, and fruit for breakfast, then I skipped my morning snack, only ate pretzles and string cheese for lunch, then an apple on the way home from work. It's now 5:15 and I have no idea what I'm going to make for dinner or what I'm going to do for exercise for the day.

No comments: