Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pizza AGAIN!

I had my hair done today. It is shorter (about where it was in August) and MUCH blonder! I am not sure if I like it. I told the hairdresser that I wanted it lighter and streakier... so it is... but I am afraid it is too yellow for my skin tone. I will have to see how it looks with make up. I am pretty sure I normally don't care for my hair when it is first done - I have to get used to it - but this time it looks a LOT different. Well, I don't plan on waiting a year to have it done again - so maybe next time around I will have more dark streaks put in it.

Anyway - My appointment was at 2 - and I had only had a piece of whole grain toast (with apple butter) for breakfast - along with coffee with skim milk before I left. So by the time I was done at 4:15 I was VERY HUNGRY! So, Katie and I ordered a pizza for dinner. THIS time I did it the way the book recommended (very thin crust, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and grilled chicken. It was VERY GOOD in spite of the fact that it was covered in crunchy water.

I just finished walking on the treadmill (36:40) . That is all of the exercise I have done today. I did spend most of the day compacting down my SB supplies for the crop Sarah and I are going to. I don't think I have EVER travelled this lightly to a weekend crop - not even to my first! I have my SDU bag filled with paper and cardstock. I have my EK pink bag filled with tools and adhesive (oh! and photos!) and I have one Market basket filled with random embellishments. I then have my fiber rings (which take up an entire tote by themselves). I can carry everything in one trip... How can that be? Well - it is only for two days and I we are doing classes each day for a few hours. My goal (which may have to change b/c I don't know how involved I will be with my class projects) will be to do 12 pages (6 each day) and use TWO fibers on each page. That doesn't sound very lofty - but the crop room is only open until 1am each day - so it is a considerably shorter crop than we normally do.

Speaking of which - when are we doing our next weekend together?

No comments: