Tuesday, February 27, 2007

135.6

I don't think that counts as a loss for the week (last week I was 135.8). OTOH, at least I managed to hold steady in spite of my bad diet and lack of exercise. Although I guess my diet wasn't THAT bad--just overate on the weekend. And I discovered that PMS without being allowed sweets really stinks! Can't believe how much I've been craving sweets the past couple of days.

I did manage to run most of the time on the treadmill yesterday. I had to scale back to walking for a minute or two towards the end when my lungs felt like they were about to fly out of my body. Oddly, my heart rate was pretty low--at the end of the workout, it was only 148. I'm more used to seeing 170, give or take a few beats! I keep thinking I should get a real heart rate monitor. I don't think the ones on the machines are very accurate, and they can't get a good reading while you're actually running. I know there are times when my heart rate is far too high, and I would have guessed that yesterday was one of those days so I don't know if the monitor was just WAY off or if my perception is!

No comments: