Tuesday, February 27, 2007

145.0 (and absent-minded)

I don't know what's up with me today -- I just couldn't seem to remember to check the blog! Being in MD always messes me up on the blog. It's like I forget it exists, or something. Anyway, I'm surprised that I'm even as low as 145, because the numbers I was seeing last week were a bit worse than that and I haven't been exercising or eating right, except for avoiding sweets (and cutting back on meat). I ate a HUGE breakfast on Sunday and that should have made me gain about five pounds right there. Ugh.

I have no excuse for not exercising today. I could have put in a video, really. I'm just so unmotivated right now!! Tomorrow morning I MUST call the gym for an appointment for next Wednesday or we'll never get back into it. Sigh.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, being in Maryland messes me up to. It makes me eat too much and not exercise enough and forget to post about it on the blog! ;-)

Amy said...

Me TOO!! Darn you Sarah - I was going to make the same clever comment!