Friday, February 02, 2007

The Good, The Bad and the really really fat

Yesterday I was good exercise wise - sort of... I did my 30 minutes (34 actually) of walking. I did this in a mildly inebriated state since Katie and I had just been to Bonefish where I had my Thursday nights allotment of alcohol (along with Wednesdays and Tuesdays too!!) They were sweet drinks (Mojito, White Cranberry Cosompolitan, and then 1/2 a Cran and 1/2 a pomegrante martini mixed together - VERY good!!) so that is bad from many many points of view. I had a salad, steamed vegetables, a crab cake and a 6oz steak for dinner. I ate beyond the hunger satisfied phase - but there wasn't enough to take home... so I finished it all off.

That is all I have to report. I had my cereal and skim milk for breakfast and coffee... That is it so far.

No comments: