Monday, February 05, 2007

up as expected

149 today, but that is ok because I actually ate this weekend. Yesterday was the food bar at Wegman's, with some popcorn later on and a few other random snacks in between. I did exercise yesterday as well. I spent 50 minutes on the treadmill, most of which I spent walking except for maybe 10 minutes which was running. I need to get consistent again with going to the gym because it is really tough to run after skipping so many days in a row. I really want to run outside but this cold weather scares me because of my asthma. I haven't had any problems (someone knock on some wood for me) this winter yet and I'd hate to instigate.

Tonight my plan is to go to the gym nearly as soon as I get home so I can spend the rest of the night getting ready for school tomorrow AND have my Monday night date with the tv at 9 pm for Heroes. It is rather ambitious for me...

No comments: