Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yippee!

I've broken into the 150's!! 159.2 this morning.

I'm glad to hear you guys are back and I think your weight gain is acceptable given the food on a cruise. It's awesome. It would be terrible to not eat the good food they want to feed you. And Amy, I am glad to hear you met your daily bacon requirement. I personally think bacon is the finest, yummiest food and when I head to Bermuda in a few months, I will eat it at least once every day. :)

I've been lax about posting because last week I was scrambling around to get everything together for my first ever class I taught over the weekend. Pretty stressful, but it went well. Now this week I am doing the same thing for my second class that is this coming Saturday. So you might not see me too much again this week...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!! That's such a good feeling to jump into another decade (or whatever it's called) on the scale!