Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weekend report

I haven't exercised this weekend, though I've spent time being productive around the house for a change, including finishing most of the painting in the bonus room, so I don't feel too guilty. Tomorrow we'll go to the gym as usual.

Yesterday I had my usual breakfast, then a slice of leftover pizza for lunch and two slices for dinner. Not exactly healthy! I had a beer and popcorn (not the low-fat kind, either!) after dinner last night, too, since it was a basketball night. I had a small amount of fruit yesterday, plus some string cheese, almonds, and pretzels for snacks. I wasn't terribly careful about quantities but I kept busy enough that I don't believe I really overate, though I would have been better off eating less pizza.

Today I had waffles and bacon for breakfast -- about two slices of bacon and one and a half waffles with butter and syrup, and then about another half waffle dry. And OJ to drink. I did not eat any doughnuts at church -- yay, me! I didn't have a proper lunch, now that I think about it, so no wonder I was feeling munchy most of the afternoon! I had about three sets of almonds, and a number of goldfish crackers. I also ate an apple, a handful of raisins, and a clementine, so I got in my fruit for the day, and then some!! Dinner was sauerbraten meatballs and noodles, and green beans, and milk to drink. Now I'm having a glass of zinfandel and a bit of cheddar. So -- too much to eat, but at least it's healthier foods than I was eating before Lent!

No comments: