Monday, March 27, 2006

Ho ho jog

My weight this morning was 137, which was about as low as I could expect after the way I ate this weekend! I had fast food on Thursday (a grilled chicken sandwich, but also fries and a soda, the first soda in a long time) on the way up, and yesterday on the way back I had fast food again, but this time a grilled chicken caesar salad -- but probably way too much salad dressing. Also yesterday I ate at IHOP with Amy and Katie and we had waaayyyy too much, though I was the only one who finished my cinnamon and whipped cream-topped french toast (I also had scrambled eggs, hash browns, and two pieces of bacon, though I didn't finish the eggs or potatoes). Yikes! Let's see -- also yesterday I had a few handfuls of pretzels during the drive, and a banana, and after I got home I ate one serving of almonds and about two servings of pistachios! Today I'm back in my routine (and we have no more pistachios) so I should be able to eat better.

Mom and I went walking on Saturday, as she mentioned, so I did get in my minimum three days of exercise last week. I plan to go to the gym today (by myself -- Daniel's not due back until late -- but it's not as much fun that way!).

No comments: