Friday, March 24, 2006

Slacking

I haven't been paying much attention to what I've been eating, and for the past two weeks, I've been back to my old bad habit of constantly munching all evening long. I can't remember what I did to eliminate that habit before--I guess I'll have to go read old blog entries! Partly it's lack of motivation. Now that I'm at a weight that I'm o.k. with, I feel like I can cheat without too many repurcussions.

Exercise hasn't been stellar either--I went to the gym on Monday, did pilates on Monday and Tuesday, then on Tuesday night I got two and a half hours of sleep so I took Wednesday off because I was in no condition to get any work done. But that meant missing the gym on Wednesday (and pilates, too--I was just too beat to do anything), so I took my gym bag with me yesterday and ended up just putting in a half day at work because Connor was too sick to go to school. So here I am on Friday, keeping my fingers crossed that Connor's diarrhea is gone this morning so that I can put in a full day at work. If he's fine, I can get to the gym today and do pilates twice this weekend and still be o.k. for exercise.

My weight was fine until today--I was at 133.6 on Tuesday, 133.4 Wednesday, 133.6 again on Thursday, then 135.2 today! Don't know what's up with that, although I left my water at work yesterday so only had a quarter of my usual, so that might be affecting my weight.

No comments: