Friday, March 17, 2006

Cornbeef for Baltimore

I heard about a week ago that Baltimore was approved for eating meat today so we can get our annual cornbeef fix. I took that to mean that today was a freebee. I don't generally eat cornbeef (except in Reubens) and Katie and I discussed it last night and decided that the intent was specifically for Irish meat. So we COULD have bangers and mash or sheperds pie or blood pudding if we so desire. So we are still meatless today. We are going to Bonefish tonight for SPD - mostly because we don't think that will be the hot "Irish" spot in Owings Mills and we don't feel like dealing with crowds. So, I will be probably having fish for dinner. You know how much of a sacrifice it is for me to eat Bonefish fish. Hee hee.

Today my weight was 205.4. That number seems awfully familiar. I think that is what my weight was stuck at for most of November. I am hoping I don't stall there again. I was looking at my exercise history over the past three months. I have consistantly done 3-5 days a week since the beginning of January. Actually - in January I was almost ALWAYS 5-6 days. February I got a little lazier and was doing mostly 4-5 days. March is where I fell apart. Of course - CRUISE, duh! Anyway. This week I have done ONE day so far. I need to do two more days by tomorrow to stay in my 3 days minimum per week. Ugh. So - I am off to the gym today if it KILLS me - and it just may do that!

Yesterday my food was pretty good. I ate only what I packed (all healthy low cal stuff...) then had LD Chicken and Dumplings for dinner. Then I had a small serving of mixed nuts and chocolate chips for a snack. Then before I went to bed last night I did Dad's trick of having cereal as a bed time snack - mostly because I am addicted to the Reeses PB cereal. Anyway - so I threw in that extra 180 calories - and for the FIRST time in ages I didn't wake up at 4am hungry. 8-) I may have to start budgeting that in on a regular basis...

No comments: