Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Not sticking to the game plan...

I ate too much again yesterday. Breakfast was honey nut cheerios, daytime food was ham sandwich with a slice of cheddar, string cheese, yogurt, a banana, hard pretzels and 2 small chocolates. Here's where I go astray--I broke the "eat only what's in my lunch box" rule when I got a slurpee and a rice krispy treat at 7-11 around 2 pm. I only wanted a diet dr pepper fountain soda, BUT they were out of ice so I got the slurpee and then who knows exactly how the rice krispy came to be. I came home and spent 30 minutes on the treadmill, and I was going to also do the 30 minute pilates dvd but my picture order came from dotphoto and instead of just looking through them, I started scrapping almost immediately. Next thing I knew Joe was walking in the door and there was no dinner made. So we had LD steak fajitas that I dressed up with some corn and guacamole. I ate too much of that, but it just tasted sooo good.

No comments: