Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Down again today

I was down to 134.6 this morning. Amy and I seem to be following the same pattern--we put on about the same amount on the cruise and are losing it at about the same rate, and it's NOT because of anything we're doing. Yesterday my gym trip was thwarted by a 2:00 meeting--first the person I was meeting with showed up late, then during the meeting we each took on a bunch of tasks that have to be done a.s.a.p. so I got moving on them right after the meeting, so I never took a lunch break.

My food was good during the day, not so good in the evening. Breakfast was oatmeal, lunch was yogurt, pretzles, and an apple, snacks were almonds, string cheese, and a Diet Coke. But my plan for dinner (leftover cheese quesadilla) was taken over by Brian, who packed it for HIS dinner. So instead I had the mock cinnabon again along with snacky food that was lying around--some goldfish crackers, a few pretzles, a few chocolate chips. Not exactly healthy, any of it.

I'm planning to go to the gym in about 20 minutes, so I'm staying low until then so that no one give me more work to do!

No comments: