Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Whew!

Not as atrocious today as yesterday! This morning I was 135.6. Like Amy, I had intended to do an all-liquid diet yesterday but didn't manage that. When I got hungry around lunchtime, I had two eggs and a piece of toast, then some skittles in the afternoon for snack (I know, I should have had a piece of fruit or some almonds, but I didn't!). For dinner I had the South Beach mock cinnabon--cottage cheese, cinnamon, walnuts, and a sprinkle of sugar (you're supposed to use Splenda, but yuck. And since it was only about an eighth of a teaspoon of sugar, I wasn't going to sweat it). It was really surprisingly good! I microwaved it for about 15 seconds, but I think it would have been good cold too. Then I picked at the kids french fries all evening. So overall, not great but not horrible. I didn't count up the calories, but I think it was right around my usual 1300.

Today I'm back on track for normal eating--I had oatmeal for breakfast, packed my usual snacks and lunch, and brought my gym bag since no one is sick today! I was up at 4:30 this morning--Connor woke up early again, which woke up Davey and HE wanted a walk, so before 5 a.m. I was out doing the Dumpster Tour of Downtown Catonsville. Ugh. And then we got rained on. Not a good way to start the day!

1 comment:

Julie S said...

There will come a time when Davey is older that instead of getting up with whoever is up first he will be the last one up. This past winter on some of those really cold days I would have to fish Harry out from under the covers and carry him out to pee because he didn't want to get up.