Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Busy day!

This morning I weighed 151 before my bath, but 149 afterwards. Go figure! Has anyone come up with an explanation for that phenomonem?

After breakfast we hurried off to Towson U for our Auburn Society classes--so interesting, and such nice people! We did have to walk a little distance from our car to the shuttle, but since Dick was so worn out the time we tried walking both ways we haven't done that again. We came home and had lunch, and then I smocked on the back porch for a while. We went to visit Kirsten at around four and after that we drove to Warren school and walked around the building, including Lakespring and Bosely--not just the building. Then we went home and Dad worked in the garden for a while, and ran in and out, cleaning up some plants that have been on my washer and dryer since over a year ago. Then he asked me for help bagging up the huge pile of leav es he had raked out of the garden. He held the bag while I stooped and scooped up the leaves, so I count that as exercise.

I'm still eating too much between meals--almonds, dark chocolate and raisins, mostly. Oh and we have Girl Scout cookies, but we only eat those as dessert.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Washing away two pounds of dirt and hair product? Actually, I think the consensus is that taking a hot bath or shower will make you lose water weight in the same way that exercise does. It's just temporary, but it's nice to see the difference on the scale!