Monday, March 20, 2006

Still sore

But I'm getting better. Yesterday I did not exercise (no surprise) but my eating wasn't all that awful most of the day. I had the waffle breakfast -- two waffles and three pieces of bacon, plus two strawberries, a glass of milk, and a glass of OJ. But then I didn't eat much until dinner time! I had a handful of grapes and about six goldfish crackers. I also took a long nap (or attempted to) so I wasn't around food or thinking about food during two of my crucial hours. For dinner we had soft tacos made with ground turkey (so very little fat except for the cheese, and I don' t put much cheese on my tacos) and I ate two medium-sized ones, and I again had milk to drink. After dinner I steered clear of the wine and beer and drank fizzy water (I was dying for a soda, but those count as sweets!), but I still ate about three ounces of cheddar for a snack. Ugh. We are now out of the cheddar and I am NOT going to buy any more -- it's too good!

This morning my weight was back up a pound, but I still have hopes of reaching my goal (and getting some new jeans) at some point this week. This afternoon I'm going to meet Daniel at the gym for our usual workout -- I hope my legs can take it! I'm not nearly as sore as I was yesterday (that is, I don't feel the need to hobble around on my tiptoes) so I know I have a chance of being vaguely recovered by Saturday, in time for another Body Pump! Eeek!

No comments: