Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's going away

through no effort of my own! Today I was 205.8. This would have been a great reward had I eaten right and exercised yesterday... But I didn't.

Eating wasn't TOO horrible calorie wise, just NOT AT ALL healthy. I had my normal Lucky Charms, skim milk and coffee for breakfast. I had a pear (very yummy) for a moring snack and then my V-8 and cottage cheese mid afternoon. THEN I went to happy hour. I had - over the next four hours - four Woodpecker Ciders, three potato skins, two mozzerella sticks and one grilled chicken tender. I also had a few nachos (baked, and I was shooting for the beans more than the cheese...). That was my dinner. When I got home I didn't eat anything until much later... I had my vanilla yogurt with walnuts and a few chocolate chips. This is my imaginary Coldstone snack and it is REALLY good. Luckily I can't fit too many walnuts and chocolate chips into the yogurt cup, so it keeps me from being excessive.

Since my happy hour was actually an after work meeting which started at 4:30 I didn't take a lunch break to go to the gym. - so no working out.

Today - so far I have had my normal breakfast (breakfast seems to be the easy meal for most of us). Then I just made for lunch a big pot of chicken chili. Like Mary - though - I had to do my own thing... I added a lot more water, a can of corn and wild rice - and made it more of a soup. I just ate a bowl of it and it was REALLY good. It had it all too - whole grains, protein and vegetables (tomatoes, peppers and corn). Now I want some fruit.

I am working on getting the house in order from my huge hurry to pack up scrapbook supplies last week. I left quite a mess - and it was here when I got home. I hate that about travelling. When I am rich I am going to hire maid service to come into my house while I am away and completely clean everything. Wouldn't that just be the coolest thing??? Anyway - I almost broke my toe tripping over my basket of Jolees. I had no idea it was so heavy and solid. The basket and Jolees never felt a thing.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hummm - after reviewing my list of foods I realize that the calories probably weren't all that great! I would have been fine without all of the ciders!!!