Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yesterday

Let's see. I didn't exercise, though I had plenty of time to, except that Cecilia didn't nap much, which makes it less convenient to exercise at home and worrisome to take her to the gym. I had my usual breakfast and I had lunch of yogurt and whole wheat toast, and for dinner I had more of that blasted tofu, which I am now refusing to eat anymore. It was good the first night but it has gotten more tiresome with each day! I also had about four cucumber slices with dinner, and milk to drink. I had snacks of pistachios -- a lot of pistachios, probably around 50 or more. I also had some tortilla chips and cheese dip after dinner. I had a few red grapes (very yummy -- I need to get back to Kroger and get more!) so not everything I ate was high-fat. Oh, and I also had a small snack of Mary's Banana Chip Soup (chicken broth, brown rice, pinto beans, corn, and banana chips) -- her own recipe. It was a very small snack. ;-)

Today I'm trying to make an effort at eating well, for a change. I'm tired of plateauing out of my own laziness! Daniel and I will be exercising at the gym this afternoon, too.

No comments: